We categorise small businesses as having a turnover of up to £500,000.
The factors that we consider important for our small business clients include:
- Fixed Fee Packages. We offer fixed fee packages, agreed with you and tailored for your needs as a small business, so that you know where you stand at the outset.
- Responsiveness. Small businesses make up the majority of our client base and we will provide you with the level of service that you expect and deserve from your accountant.
- Whatever You Need. Whether you just need assistance with your annual accounts and tax or help with developing your business to the next level, we will provide you with a service that is bespoke to you.
- Business Support. We understand it can be a lonely and stressful running a small business. In our experience we have found that small business owners work too hard, for too many hours and become frustrated. Some even go back to being an employee. Whilst your employees may come to you, who do you go to for advice and support? We can help by acting as your sounding board for advice and support for any aspect of your business.
- Tax Savings. Small business owners frequently end up paying more tax than they need to by not being fully informed of all the opportunities available to them. We ensure you don’t pay a penny more in tax than absolutely necessary.