- We do not collect any personal information about website users other than that facilitated by the use of “cookie” technology. “Cookies” are designed to enhance your online visit and permit you to access the full service within the website.
- We will take all reasonable steps to guard any personally identifiable information you disclose to us.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential, save and except for provided by Statute or under Court Order.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data website users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.